Best Funding Finance Companies for Your Commercial Kitchen
If you’re looking for commercial kitchen funding finance companies, you’ve probably opted to finance your equipment rather than buy it outright at the start, to allow you to retain your precious capital for other more important aspects of running and expanding the business.
Starting out or expanding your business to a second, third or more locations are stressful times for any business owner, thankfully obtaining financing for your commercial kitchen equipment needn’t be a hassle. Simple and convenient funding options are available through Cashflow It®, a leader in all equipment leasing companies, particularly within the commercial kitchen industry.
If you’ve opted to finance your commercial equipment rather than buy it outright at the start, you’re probably weighing your options and trying to decide the best financing option for your needs.
What You Should Consider When Approaching Finance Companies
According to the Victorian Government these are some of the aspects you should consider before approaching a lender:
- how much do you need to borrow?
- what type of loan will you need?
- how long will you need it for?
- can the business afford to repay the loan, interest and any one-off or ongoing fees that come with the loan
- what security can you offer the lender and how this affects the interest rate offered.
While there are other options available such as approaching a bank or retailer for the finance, this is likely to be a time-consuming and often frustrating process whereas, applying for finance through us is quick and simple.
Cashflow It® Supports Your Commercial Funding Needs
No matter what your new and used equipment financing and leasing needs, Cashflow It® has a solution.
Cashflow It® has distinguished itself as one of the leading commercial kitchen funding finance companies in Australia.
Once you find the equipment you need, complete the application on our website. We will assess your application and usually have you approved within 24 hours. Once approved we make payment to the equipment supplier who then delivers the equipment to you.
In most cases we don’t require personal security. We also offer flexible payment terms on our rental options.
These are the solutions available, with contract terms ranging from 12 months to 5 years,
- Rental – The benefit of renting your commercial equipment is that you can change requirements without being locked into a long term contract.
- Leasing – You have the peace of mind of knowing you own the assets at the end of the contract term.
- Business Loans – You own the equipment right from the start without having to make a lump sum payment to purchase the equipment.
For more information about Cashflow It® one of Australia’s leading commercial kitchen funding finance companies – click here.