Best Options for Fitness Equipment Financing
Commercial gym equipment leases are available through Cashflow It®, a specialist in the commercial fitness financing sector.
Obtaining fitness equipment financing for your franchise business is the smart way to acquire the new or used gym equipment you need for your start-up or expanding health and fitness business.
At Cashflow It® we pride ourselves on making acquiring commercial equipment a breeze, whether you’re looking to finance just one item of equipment or an entire store/gym fit-out of equipment.
We offer rental, leasing and business loan solutions for your commercial equipment, which allows you to preserve your working capital, which we know is vital during the start-up and expansion phases of any business.
We can finance your gym equipment in 4 easy steps.
- Source your equipment from a reputable supplier anywhere in Australia.
- Complete your application online and make your choice between equipment leasing, rental or business loan.
- We assess your application and aim to have you approved A.S.A.P- usually within 24 hours.
- We raise the contract and email it to you. We also make payment to the supplier and the equipment is then delivered to you.
Obtaining the capital to start a business or expand to a second or more locations is challenging enough. Knowing that your equipment is being financed, is one less thing you have to worry about and being able to retain your capital, means you have money on hand to market and promote your business. We offer a range of solutions to suit your needs with manageable payment options.
Fitness Equipment Financing Options Available through Cashflow It®.
We offer terms ranging from 1 to 5 years with three Contract Options available to finance your commercial exercise and gym equipment,
- Leasing: Terms available include 3, 4 & 5 years and the added advantage of owning the equipment at the end of the term.
- Rental: Minimum terms are 12 or 24 months. With this solution you are able to change requirements and not get stuck into a long term contract.
- Business Loan: The advantage of owning your assets from the start but being able to pay it off over 3, 4 or 5 years.
The Benefits of Fitness Equipment Financing
You can also pay out your contract and purchase the equipment outright at any stage during the contract term. With our flexible rental solutions, you have the option of returning the equipment if you no longer need it.
Another benefit of financing through us, is that we finance single or multiple pieces of equipment. We can even finance entire gym fit-outs. The process is quick and easy, with the application completed online, usually in just 10 minutes.
In the long run, our equipment financing is the best way to ensure you have the equipment you need without outlaying the capital to purchase the equipment outright at the start. Gym equipment is notoriously expensive and given the nature of health and fitness businesses, equipment is known to wear over time.
If you spend all your capital at the start, you may need to finance the maintenance of your equipment later on down the line. Retain your capital and spend money on other endeavours which are crucial to the business’ success including advertising, marketing and the day to day running of the business.
To find out more or get a quote today call 1300 659 676.