New And Used Equipment Financing And Leasing
Getting funding for your new or used commercial equipment is simple and fast through Cashflow It®, a leader in franchise financing.
We specialise in new & used equipment financing and leasing, allowing you to retain your capital instead of spending a substantial amount at the start-up or expansion phase of your business. The money retained can be better spent on promoting your business or expanding sooner.
Whether you are expanding to a second or more locations or starting up your first franchise business, we aim to take the stress out of equipment financing.
Cashflow It® makes leasing the business equipment needed simple and easy, with solutions including flexible rentals, fixed term leasing or business loans offered.
- The application process begins online, with you completing a simple application and submitting a quote or invoice from a reputable supplier in Australia where you have sourced the necessary equipment.
- Once you have made your choice from the rental, lease or business loan option, you submit your application. We promptly assess your application and usually have you approved within 24 hours.
- We will raise the simple to understand contract, written in plain English and email it to you.
- We will also ensure the supplier is paid and the assets are delivered to you.
Commercial Equipment Financing Options Available
Whether you’re looking for new equipment leasing or used equipment financing, we have a solution to suit your needs. We can provide funding for one piece of equipment or the entire store fit-out and equipment with contract terms ranging from 12 months to 5 years. These are the options available,
- Rental. Contract range from 12 and 24 month minimum terms and provide the benefit of being able to change requirements without being locked into a long term contract.
- Lease. For new commercial equipment, the lease option terms range from 3 to 5 years. At the end of the contract term, you own the equipment.
- Business loans. This option offers the benefit of owning the assets from the start of the contract. It can be paid off over 3,4 or 5 year terms.
What We Finance
If you require used equipment financing or new equipment leasing we can help, with serialised and non-serialised assets financed.
We can also finance any custom-made equipment that your business may require, whether you need just one item of equipment or full store refurbishments for your pharmacy, bakery or hospitality business to name just a few. Specialising in number of business types and industries, we even have commercial gym equipment lease options available for gym owners, among many other small to medium enterprises. See page: How to Lease Gym Equipment.
Some of the equipment we’ve funded in the past includes ovens, freezers, fridges, cabinets, benches and other furniture, bakery equipment and even point of sale systems.
Call us today on 1300 659 676 to find out more about what we finance.
Pros and Cons of Used Equipment Financing & New Equipment Leasing
While it may seem like buying your equipment outright at the start of your new franchise or during the expansion phase, is a more affordable option, in the long run this may end up costing you more if you need to finance the repair and maintenance of your equipment down the line. When you consider asset depreciation, leasing your business equipment instead of purchasing it outright is the smart choice.
Purchasing your equipment outright at the start will also restrict your ability to market and promote your business, especially if the capital you have available is limited.
By having your commercial equipment financed through Cashflow It®, you can retain the capital you have, allowing you to spend money on advertising or other ways of promoting your business. Having cash on-hand will also benefit you when you want to expand your business and this may even allow you to expand faster than you thought.
Some of the main benefits of financing your commercial equipment through us include:
- Excellent customer service. Our friendly and experienced customer service representatives are here to assist you. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have various financing solutions available with manageable payment options. Contract terms range from 12 months to 5 years.
- There is minimal asset risk.
- In most cases, we don’t require any personal security.
- Repayments can be 100% tax deductible.
- Because this is an off-balance sheet form of funding, there is no liability to record.
- The application is simple and quick. You can complete the application at your convenience, online.
Used Equipment Financing & New Equipment Leasing through Cashflow It®
Business owners looking for financing for new or used commercial equipment can obtain the equipment loans they need through us today – we usually have your application approved within 24 hours.
We are specialists in the franchise financing industry and our directors have more than 2 decades of experience in the sector. We aim to make the process as simple, fast and transparent as possible with an easy online application, quick service and easy to understand contract.