Best Equipment Finance
Best Equipment Finance For Your Business
The best equipment finance for franchise businesses just starting out or expanding to a second or more locations is available through Cashflow It®, a leading Australian finance provider.Cashflow It® provides rental, leasing and business equipment loan solutions for all your commercial equipment needs, allowing you to retain your capital, instead of spending it all at the start-up/expansion stage of your venture.You no longer need to worry about acquiring the capital to purchase your new commercial equipment. By getting your equipment financed through us, you can focus on what matters most.You can lease, rent or secure a business loan to purchase your equipment and keep your cash on hand, to spend on unexpected expenses, hiring more staff or marketing your business, giving your business a better chance of success.
We have a solution to suit every small business owners’ preferences including,
- Business Loans: Obtaining a business loan to purchase your commercial equipment is easier through us, for those who want to own the equipment from the start. Terms range from 3 to 5 years.
- Equipment Rentals: The rental solution offered by us is flexible. You can change the terms after a year and not be locked into a long term contract. The terms range from 12 months to 2 years minimum.
- Equipment Leasing: With this solution you own the equipment outright at the end of your chosen term, which ranges from 3 to 5 years.
Choosing the Best Equipment Finance Provider
Cashflow It® is one of the best equipment finance providers available, contributing to the growth and expansion of thousands of franchise businesses by providing the capital for the commercial equipment needed, which business owners would otherwise not be able to afford or would need to spend all their working capital on.
In addition to the flexibility of the solutions on offer, we also have manageable payment terms which small business owners are often not able to obtain from a bank.
Whether you’re starting out or expanding a bakery, gym or pharmaceutical business or any other franchise business, the commercial equipment needed is going to be costly, so it makes sense to finance your equipment rather than buy it outright.
Get The Best Equipment Finance in 4 Simple Steps
- Locate the equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
- Submit an application online and send us your invoice or quote.
- We assess the application and have you approved in under 24hours.
- We make payment to the supplier and the assets are delivered to you
Here’s Why Cashflow It® Offers The Best Equipment Finance
- Whichever solution you’re interested in, we provide a hassle-free, quick and efficient service. Our friendly and professional Customer Service Representatives are available 24/7 to assist you.
- The process through us is fast, once you apply we aim to have you approved within 24 hours. The application is simple, completed entirely online.
- You can choose the supplier that you prefer, provided that they are a reputable, Australian based supplier. Submit the quote or invoice to us and once approved, we’ll pay your supplier and have the equipment delivered to you so you can get started as soon as possible.
- Unlike traditional lending institutions, such as banks, we don’t require you to complete heaps of paper forms or send us your business plans. In most cases, we don’t even require personal security.
11 Reasons to Finance Your Commercial Equipment Through Us
- Retain your valuable capital.
- Minimise your asset risk.
- We don’t require personal security in most cases.
- We offer contract terms ranging from 12 months to 5 years.
- Manageable payment terms.
- Flexible end-of-term solutions available.
- Off balance sheet funding.
- Excellent customer service – we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Application is quick and easy.
- Fast turn-around time – usually within 24 hours.
- Solutions to suit your need – lease, rent or get a business loan.
For the best equipment finance options for your franchise business, speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives on 1300 659 676.
For information on equipment loans click here.