How To Find The Best Business Equipment Loan!
Looking for a business equipment loan to facilitate your business’ launch or expansion? At Cashflow It® we have a solution to suit your needs from our rental, leasing and business loan options.
Whether you’re just starting out your franchise business or expanding to a second or more locations, financing your commercial equipment rather than purchasing it outright, will allow you to keep your capital, to spend on other aspects of the business, increasing your likelihood of success.
There are 2 options for financing you can choose from, equity financing or debt financing. Often start-up businesses aren’t able to obtain funding internally, from friends and family or government and most don’t want to take on an investor which often means giving up shares in your business. However, there is another option available, debt financing, or more specifically securing a business equipment loan.
Debt financing can actually make more sense in the long run, because it helps you minimise your asset risk and acquire the equipment you need without disposing of all your capital to purchase assets outright at the start.
Once you’ve decided on debt financing for your commercial equipment, you’ll need to choose between leasing, renting or business loans for your equipment.
At Cashflow It® we have these 3 options available with terms starting from 12 months.
Financing your commercial equipment through us is the quickest and easiest way of acquiring the equipment you need while retaining your working capital to use towards things like marketing and expanding your business.
Our application process is simple, completed entirely online and our turnaround time is usually within 24 hours.
Have Your Commercial Assets Financed in 4 Simple Steps:
- Source the commercial equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
- Complete your application on our website and send us the quote/invoice from the supplier.
- We will assess your application and have you approved quickly, usually in less than 24 hours.
- We’ll then raise the contract and email it you, as well as pay the supplier so the assets can be delivered to you to begin work.
We are leaders in the industry and our directors have over 20 years of experience in the franchise financing sector.
We offer unrivalled customer service, as well as a hassle-free process to acquiring your asset finance. You can also be assured of a transparent contract, written in plain English, and manageable payment options. In most cases we don’t require personal security.
An added benefit is that payments can be 100 per cent tax deductible.
Cashflow It® Financing Solutions
Whether you need financing for new or used, serialised or non-serialised assets, for complete store fit-outs or just one piece of equipment, our financing solutions are available.
Business Equipment Loans: A business loan will allow you to own the equipment right from the start and pay off the contract in 3,4 or 5 years.
Equipment Rentals: The rental option is perfect for those that don’t want to get locked into a long-term contract. Terms range from a minimum of 12 months. It’s our most flexible option.
Equipment Leasing: You can lease your commercial equipment through us and own the equipment at the end of the contract term, which ranges from a minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 5 years.
More Reasons to Get a Business Equipment Loan through Cashflow It®
- Superior Customer Service. Our clients receive only the best service from our friendly and attentive customer service representatives, who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
- We have financing solutions to suit your needs, with manageable payment options and terms ranging from a minimum of 12 months to 5 years.
- Because this form of financing is off-balance sheet, there is no liability to record.
- The entire process is fast and simple. No heaps of paper forms or submitting business plans etc. The application is done online and we have you approved within 24 hours.
To find out more, call us on 1300 659 676.
Next page: Commercial Equipment Rental and Leasing