How To Lease Gym Equipment
Lease Gym Equipment Easily Through Cashflow It
Lease gym equipment for your start-up gym, PT Studio, or health and fitness business the easy way through Cashflow It®. Even if you’re expanding to your second or more locations, you can rent or lease the gym equipment you need.
Cashflow It® is a leader in franchise equipment financing, offering business loans, including rental and leasing options for your new or used small business equipment.
Gym Franchisees will have to decide on whether to finance their equipment or buy the equipment outright at the start. While buying your equipment may seem like a good idea at the start, financing your gym equipment is often a better option if you want to retain your working capital. You can use this capital to promote and expand your business instead.
If you’re looking to lease gym equipment, rent it or obtain a business loan to purchase your health and fitness equipment, we can help.
How to Obtain a Business Loan, Rent or Lease Fitness Equipment for Your Franchise
Leasing or renting your gym equipment, or obtaining a business loan – paying it back over time means you will pay for your equipment with the income it generates, this makes sense given the importance of retaining your capital at the start-up or expansion phase of your business.
Whether your business needs one piece of equipment or an entire fit-out of equipment for your gym, we have a solution to suit your needs.
Options available include rental, leasing or business loans with just four simple steps involved in financing your gym equipment,
Step 1 – Source the gym equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
Step 2 – Submit an online application, making your choice between gym equipment leasing, flexible rental or business loan solutions.
Step 3 – We will assess your application and have you approved, normally within 24 hours.
Step 4 – We make payment to your supplier and the equipment is delivered.
Why Finance Your Commercial Gym Equipment Through Cashflow It®
- There are a number of options to choose from with contract terms ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
- Leasing, renting or obtaining a business loan for your gym equipment allows you to retain your valuable capital.
- We offer the best customer service. We’re available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The application process couldn’t be simpler and usually takes just 10 minutes.
- We have you approved quickly – usually in 24 hours.
- In most cases, no personal security is required.
An added benefit is the opportunity to pay out your contract and buy the equipment outright at any stage in the contract term.
Our rental solutions include the option of returning the equipment if necessary.
These are the 3 contract options on offer
- Leasing: choose between 3, 4 or 5 year terms. If you choose to lease your gym equipment, you have the peace of mind of knowing you own the equipment at the end of the term.
- Rental: Terms range from 12 months to 2 years minimum. The benefit of this contract is the ability to change requirements without getting stuck in a long term contract.
- Business Loan: This option allows you to own the assets from the start of the contract. Terms range from 3 to 5 years.
Health and fitness equipment is costly and buying your equipment outright is not always feasible. Even if you do have the lump sum of cash on hand, paying for the equipment outright will likely mean you have little or no extra cash to help with running the business and marketing it.
Financing your commercial equipment rental is a smarter choice because it allows you to spend money on marketing, advertising and promoting your business instead, giving your business a better chance of success.
Find out more or get a quote today by calling 1300 659 676.