Franchise & Commercial Lending for New Equipment
If you’re starting out a new franchise business or expanding to your second or more locations, we know how stressful this stage in your business can be. Cashflow It® can make acquiring the equipment and fitout needed a lot less stressful by providing the funding required simply and easily. This allows you to retain your working capital to use towards the running and growing of your franchise business.
Our commercial equipment finance solutions include flexible rentals, fixed term leasing or business loans depending on your needs.
The Smart Way to Get Funding for Your New Commercial Equipment
Once you find the equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia, you can apply online via our website.
- When applying, you just select either our flexible rental, leasing or business loan options. There are three options available.
- Once you have made your choice and submitted your application, you will also need to submit a quote or invoice from the supplier where you have sourced the equipment.
- We will assess your application promptly and have you approved normally within 24 hours.
- We will raise the contract which will then be emailed to you.
- The equipment supplier will be paid and the assets will be delivered to your premises.
Call 1300 659 676 to find out more.
Here are Some Reasons to Finance Your New Commercial Equipment through Cashflow It®
The advantages of financing your franchise business equipment through the financial solutions offered by Cashflow It® include:
- Competitive rates
- Excellent customer service. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You retain your precious capital to market your business and expand.
- We offer simple and manageable payment options.
- There is no security required in most cases.
- You choose the contract term, ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
- Repayments can be 100% tax deductible.
- It’s an off-balance sheet form of funding, therefore no liability to record.
- The quick and simple application process is completed online.
What You Need to Know:
Whether you’re looking for funding for one piece of equipment for your franchise business or finance for the entire fitout and equipment required, there is a solution to best suit your needs ranging from 1 year to 5 year terms.
- Rental: With contracts ranging from 12 to 24 month minimum terms, this option provides the ability to change requirements without getting locked into a long term contract.
- Lease: At the end of the term (3, 4 or 5 years) the equipment is yours.
- Business Loan: Own the assets from the start of your contract and pay off your loan over 3, 4 or 5 years.
We finance serialised and non-serialised assets, as well as custom-made equipment for your business. We can finance all the equipment needed for the entire business or full store refurbishments for hospitality businesses, gyms, pharmacies, etc. Examples of equipment financed include display cabinets, ovens, freezers, benches, cold rooms, furniture, point of sale systems, bakery equipment, etc.
More About Franchise Equipment Financing
Franchise & commercial lending is the smartest choice for business owners looking to retain their working capital. And as experts in the business, our directors have over 20 years of experience in the franchise sector, which we use to take the hassle out of your commercial equipment financing.
Acquiring new equipment for your business can be a costly endeavour and when you consider that your equipment is going to depreciate, it makes sense to opt for commercial equipment finance, rather than buying it outright.
This will allow you to keep your capital on hand, which is important during the start-up and expansion stages of any business. Your money can instead be spent on marketing initiatives or other operational costs that may arise unexpectedly.
Another advantage of the franchise & commercial lending solutions offered by us is that there is minimal asset risk. Buying your equipment outright will mean you will need to continually finance the maintenance and repairs of equipment over time, resulting in additional expense to you.
By financing your commercial equipment through Cashflow It® you can be assured of simplicity and transparency. We raise your contract, written in plain English which we will email to you – so you understand what you’re signing.
Click below to find out more about franchise & commercial lending or call 1300 659 676 to speak to one of our experienced and friendly Customer Service Representatives today.
Next page: Franchise Business Finance and Lending