Franchise Loans Australia – How to Finance Your Franchise
Getting franchise loans in Australia is easier than ever through leading franchise finance provider Cashflow It®.
Franchisees starting out a new business or expanding their enterprise to include a second, third or more locations, should consider financing their assets through Cashflow It®, instead of buying the equipment outright at the start, like so many entrepreneurs are choosing to do. This allows you to retain your capital to spend on other aspects of your business such as advertising and marketing.
Financing your commercial equipment through us is the smartest choice, because unlike a traditional bank, we offer flexible, manageable financing options, allowing you to hold on to your money which provides a valuable safety net during the start-up or expansion phases of your business.
Franchise Loans for Australian Businesses
There are 3 finance options available for franchisees looking to finance their commercial equipment through us, whether they need finance for a single asset or 2, or an entire store fit-out. We can even finance furniture and fittings.
Finance Options Available:
- Business Loan – Finance your commercial equipment through a Cashflow It® business loan, payment terms range from 3 years to 5 years. This is the best option for anyone who wants to own their equipment outright from the start.
- Equipment Leasing – You can lease your commercial equipment through us and minimise your asset risk. Terms range from 3 years to 5 years and you own the asset outright at the end of your contract term.
- Equipment Rental – You can rent your commercial equipment with terms that range from 12 months to 2 years. This is the most flexible solution on offer for anyone who doesn’t want to be tied to a long term contract.
The process of applying for asset finance for your franchise business is simple and we aim to have you approved within 24 hours. No need to visit us in person, submit business plans and complete long paper forms, simply apply online.
Here’s how easy the process is,
- Find the equipment you need from a reputable supplier in Australia.
- Complete the online application and send us the quote/invoice from the supplier you’ve chosen.
- We assess the application, have you approved and make payment for the equipment which is then delivered to you.
The Best Franchise Loans for Australian Businesses
Because you never know what the future holds, spending all your capital at the start to purchase your commercial equipment is a risk. Financing your equipment is the smarter choice, allowing the equipment to pay itself off over time.
You can choose the terms that best suit you starting from 12 months and ranging up to 5 years. We offer flexible and fixed term solutions to suit your preference.
At Cashflow It® our aim is to make financing your commercial equipment a quick, easy and painless process, unlike banks and old-fashioned lending institutions. The application is completed online and approved fast – usually within 24 hours. In most cases we don’t require any personal security and with some solutions you have the benefit of returning the equipment if it’s not what you need. Your repayments can be 100% tax deductible.
We can finance franchise business equipment, whether new or second-hand, serialised or non-serialised and even custom-made. We even finance refurbishments and entire store fit-outs.
An added benefit of financing through Cashflow It® is the excellent customer service we provide. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist and answer any questions you may have.
To get quick and easy franchise loans in Australia contact Cashflow It® today on 1300 659 676.
Next Page: Finance Companies for Franchises