Whether it is fitting out your first franchise, or refurbishing an existing one, funding new equipment can be a big hit to a franchisees financing and draw vital capital away from other facets of the business. Fortunately, there is alternate options to financing fit-outs and refurbishments with your hard earned capital. Financing the equipment is the smart solution that provides minimal asset risk and allows you to retain your money to invest in other elements of your franchise.
Cashflow It® can finance just one item of equipment or provide entire fit-outs and store refurbishment financing for serialised and non-serialised assets. We also finance custom-made equipment.
In the past we have financed full store refurbishments for hospitality businesses, gyms and pharmacies. Some examples of equipment financed include fridges, freezers, furniture for full store fit-outs, point of sale systems and even display cabinets. Funding your new commercial equipment is a smart alternative to purchasing the equipment outright at the start, which would involve outlaying a substantial amount of money that could be funneled into other aspects of the business to fuel growth.
Some of the benefits of having your new commercial equipment financed through us include:
- Retaining your capital during your start-up and expansion phases. Having this capital available will benefit your business’ marketing and expansion.
- We offer competitive rates with our rental, leasing or business loan option. Payment options are simple and manageable.
- Unrivalled customer service available 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- In most cases, no personal security is required.
- You can choose between contract terms ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- Repayments can be 100% tax deductible.
- The process is quick and convenient.
- On our rental solution, there is an option to return the equipment.
We are specialists in the franchise financing industry and our directors have more than 2 decades of experience in the sector. We aim to make the process as simple, fast and transparent as possible with an easy online application, quick service and easy to understand contract.
Store refurbishments financing, for one or more pieces of equipment or the entire store fit-out can be applied for online via our website. The process is simple and fast.
- To begin, find the equipment you need at a reputable supplier or shopfitter in Australia.
- Then apply online on our website, sending us the quote/invoice and selecting the option that best suits you from our rental, lease or business loan solutions.
- We will assess your application and have you approved, generally within 24 hours.
- We’ll raise the contracts and email them to you. We’ll also pay the supplier so that the goods can be delivered to you. It’s that simple.
Whether you’re store needs a full face-lift, or just one piece of equipment replaced, Cashflow It can help.